December 13th, 2005

Me, Racing Stripes

Eye have a problem

Ugh! I need to see a doctor.

Periodically my left eye flares up with an irritation/inflammation of some sort. When it does this I go to the doctor and he prescribes me eye drops or something similar and it eventually goes away. Last time it happened was about 5 years ago, and it's decided to happen again.

However, since I've moved I need to find a new doctor around Indooroopilly or Taringa. greeglowgrrl do you recommend your medical centre?