So now, my life in point form:
- I bought Girl Genius by Phil Foglio and Sandman book one (Preludes & Nocturnes) by Neil Gaimen (officialgaiman)
- Went to the Ekka with Marion (paxford), Stephen (paradigmshifty), Kolya, Sasha, Connare and Scott, where I bought two dragons, some show bags, and other crap.
- Went to work Monday last week. Attempted to go to work Tuesday last week, and lasted an hour and a half. Didn't go to work Wednesday or Thursday. Went to work Friday feelling crap.
- They finally know what my mother has got! More on that in another post.
- Kevin's birthday (today) was celebrated by games and drinking at Will's place on Saturday night.
- Had dinner with Mum and Dad on Sunday night to celebrate my birthday (next week).
- My brother's birthday (yesterday), and I gave Mum my present for him, a Coke showbag from the Ekka. Since he's never been to the Ekka, and he loves his Coke, he should enjoy.
- I rented a parking space at work. Woo! (Be thrilled!).
- Feeling better, but still feel like crap.
Due to the absolute crappiness I have been feelling, and the current mostly crappy I am now feeling, nothing is happening for my birthday. I'm not currently up to it.